Human Grade and Organic Dog Food Ingredients
We taste every single ingredient that goes into our pet foods to make sure they’re just right
We’re proud of the foods we source from home and around the world, including organic cat food and dog food ingredients. We choose many ingredients from as close to home as possible, to help reduce our carbon paw print. We also choose ingredients from their native lands around the world and select vendors based on the quality of their ingredients, not cost.
Each and every one of our products are made from ingredients that are 100% human grade and are held to exactly the same quality standards as the food you feed to your human family. Of those ingredients, a number of them are the best organic dog food and cat food ingredients we can obtain.
We stand out in many ways when compared to other dehydrated and organic cat food and dog food brands:
- Our FDA approved human grade pet food is produced in a human food facility and not a pet food plant.
- We never buy GMO or genetically engineered produce.
- Several of our ingredients are certified organic dog food and cat food ingredients and we’re working to add more organic ingredients whenever we can.
- We require certification to verify that every lot of raw ingredients we buy has been tested clear of salmonella, E-coli, listeria, lead, arsenic, mercury, melamine, yeast and mold & pesticide residues, before it’s even allowed inside our plant.
We consider ourselves one of the best pet food companies out there because of our focus on high quality ingredients and our sustainable, safe pet food production practices.
We’re really proud to be members of Green America, which focuses on sustainability, green business and fair-trade. Being a member means we can use the Green America seal, which shows that we operate in ways that respect workers, communities, and the environment, by:
- Focusing on using business as a tool for positive social change.
- Being "values-driven," as well as profit-driven.
- Being socially and environmentally responsible in the way we source, manufacture, and market our pet food products and run our offices and factories.
- Staying committed to and employing extraordinary and innovative practices that benefit: workers, communities, customers, and the environment.
earn honest kitchen bucks!
Refer-a-friend to our healthy pet food by sharing a special offer for a free sample. If they complete their order using the coupon you will receive a 100 reward points to use for treats, swag and food!» refer your friends