Careers at The Honest Kitchen
If you'd like to submit your resume please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Demo Rep – Los Angeles
The Honest Kitchen is seeking an Independent Contractor Demo Representative in the following metropolitan area: San Diego. These are independent contractor positions. The Demo Project entails using hands-on tactics to spread the word about our healthy, natural, dehydrated whole foods for dogs and cats through sampling and dialogue with interested parties. A training program is provided for independent contractors, to provide them with the knowledge needed to execute the project.
Scope of Position
The Independent Contractor Demo Rep will focus on the following requirements. Additional requests will be made to support the company as necessary.
- Setting up a table displaying product samples and literature in an orderly manner, in pet supply, natural specialty stores
- Participating in appropriate pet-centric community events, by operating a booth or sampling table
- Initiating conversation with potential customers and introducing products to them
- Interacting with potential customers, asking questions, listening to their needs, assisting them in choosing an appropriate diet
- Blitzing local dog parks, dog beaches and other locations with samples and information to support local stores.
- Must be available to work evenings & weekends (up to 8 hours each weekend day)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to bend, lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable working alone, and with others
- Must be dependable and able to efficiently coordinate own schedule, and set up appointments with stores
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, to complete reports on progress
- Prior experience in a position or event setting, interacting with the public is an advantage
If interested, please email email@example.com to tell us why you'd like to be an independent demo contractor for us, the area you're interested in, and to request an application form.
About The Honest Kitchen:
As a team of pet and animal lovers, we put our heart and soul into our work – making a line of dehydrated whole foods, treats and supplements for dogs and cats. We've been one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work for 5 straight years. We're an approved member of Green America, which places a high priority on sustainability, green business and fair-trade. We use 100% organic grains, hormone/ antibiotic-free meats and non-GMO produce. All ingredients are guaranteed 100% Human Food Grade.
Get a behind the scenes look at us on our Facebook Page.