November 5, 2009
- 1 lb Raw or Cooked Sole or other White Fish, thoroughly de-boned & roughly chopped.
- ¼ Cup Grated Raw Zucchini
- ¼ Cup Diced String Beans
- ¼ Cup Grated Raw or Lightly Steamed Carrots
- ¼ Cup Plain Yogurt or Cottage Cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp unsweetened dried blueberries
What To Do
Gently combine the first five ingredients in a large mixing bowl so that the yogurt or cottage cheese thoroughly coats the fish and vegetables.
Sprinkle the parsley and blueberries on top, to garnish. This meal can be divided into single servings to suit the size of your dog, and may be kept in a refrigerator for up to 2 days.