February 3, 2014
These savory treats are unbelievably simple to prepare, and make a really special supper (or breakfast!) addition on Valentine’s day, to show your pup or kitty just how much they mean to you.
2 cups Honest Kitchen Love™ dehydrated dog food
1 cup warm water
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
½ cup fresh raw ground beef (preferable grass fed)
¼ cup grated carrot
2 free range eggs
What To Do
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a large baking sheet.
2. Hydrate the Love with the warm water in a large mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
3. Add in the remaining ingredients to form a thick ”batter.”
4. Carefully mold the batter into patties and flatten gently using two teaspoons or your hands.
5. Place the patties on a greased baking sheet.
6. (Optional) Place a large heart-shaped cookie cutter onto the baking sheet and spoon the mixture into it. Press gently to fill the heart completely and then slide off the cutter to form each patty into a perfect shape for Valentines!
7. Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until slightly crispy on the outside.
8. Cool thoroughly before serving; serve whole for larger dogs or break (or slice) for smaller dogs and cats.
9. You can store these patties in the fridge for up to a week.