Abba Zaba Cheesecake
I love creating unique cakes for my dog Abba.
From a giant 1 foot cupcake with perfect-piped frosting to a pulled pork meringue pie. Abba (pictured below) is now technically a senior (who still acts like a puppy) so this dog-friendly cheesecake is enriched with anti-inflammatory extras. Make sure you have Honest Kitchen cookies on hand for this super tasty special treat your dog will go wild for.
Abba Zaba cheesecake
- 2 cups the honest kitchen cookies Smooches, Nuzzles, Cuddles or Pecks
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbs hot water
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 13 oz greek yogurt 2% or full fat
- 2 8 oz Light cream cheese (room temperature)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 2 tbs coconut oil optional for drizzle
- 2 tbs peanut butter optional for drizzle
If desired, stir coconut oil and peanut butter for a drizzle. Serve with an Honest Kitchen cookie and love!