Grain-Free Embark Turkey Dog Treats
Have you ever used garbanzo bean flour (also known as chickpea flour) in your dog treat recipes?
It smells savory, and it comes with a host of benefits that does a dog good. Garbanzo bean flour is high in protein and highly digestible. It’s also a wonderful source of folic acid and potassium, and includes iron, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus. Add some of The Honest Kitchen’s Grain Free Turkey Recipe into the mix, and you’ve got yourself a well-rounded homemade dog treat!
Grain-Free Turkey Dog Treats
- 1 1/2 cups garbanzo bean flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup the honest kitchen's Grain Free Turkey Recipe dry food
- 1 teaspoon parsley dried or fresh
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons brewer’s yeast
- 1/2 cup broth chicken or vegetable
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
If you don’t have any parchment paper, sprinkle your flat surface with either garbanzo bean flour or coconut flour, so the dough doesn’t stick to the counter.