Recipe: Halloween Chicken, Pumpkin and Apple Loaf for Dogs
Your dog didn’t complain when you dressed him up, and then he faithfully followed you and your kids around the neighborhood while they trick-or-treated. Yet now he’s not allowed to eat any candy! Make him feel included in the gluttony with this tempting treat.
Halloween Chicken, Pumpkin and Apple Loaf
- 2 cups Honest Kitchen Force dehydrated dog food
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin (not pie mix)
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 2 free range eggs
- 1/2 cup cooked, chopped chicken
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus additional for topping (optional)
You can also dice the slices into tiny cubes to use for training.