All about our new Pour Overs, co-woofer approved!
Staff testimonials tell the story of these irresistible wet food toppers
Meet Pour Overs, our newest product that’s great for picky pups, and picky humans! Pour Overs are 100% human-grade and contain tasty whole foods, with none of the by-products and fillers that can be found in other wet foods and toppers.
Why the Dogs Are Going to Love to Eat Them
- Highly palatable and tasty
- Wide variety of flavors
- For all life stages and breeds
Why You Are Going to Love to Feed Them
- Easy to open and close BPA-free grab n’ go box
- Stays pourable (not hard and gelatinous like canned food)
- 100% human-grade, grain-free, limited ingredients
- NO by-products, GMO ingredients, rendered meals, artificial colors or flavors
Pour Overs Come In Nine flavors
THREE Bone Broth Stews for a tasty boost of protein featuring diced meat with carrots in a savory bone broth gravy.
- Beef Stew: Crude Protein (min) 5%, Crude Fat (min) 2.5%, 684 kcal/kg, 107 kcal/box, 53 kcal/serving
- Chicken Stew: Crude Protein (min) 6%, Crude Fat (min) 0.5%, 468 kcal/kg, 73 kcal/box, 36 kcal/serving
- Turkey & Salmon Stew: Crude Protein (min) 5%, Crude Fat (min) 1%, 557 kcal/kg, 87 kcal/box, 43 kcal/serving
THREE Pumpkin Stews to support healthy digestion featuring diced meat in a pumpkin and apple puree.
- Chicken & Pumpkin Stew: Crude Protein (min) 3.5%, Crude Fat (min) 0.5%, 410 kcal/kg, 64 kcal/box, 32 kcal/serving
- Salmon & Pumpkin Stew: Crude Protein (min) 3%, Crude Fat (min) 0.5%, 430 kcal/kg, 67 kcal/box, 34 kcal/serving
- Turkey & Pumpkin Stew: Crude Protein (min) 3.5%, Crude Fat (min) 1%, 493 kcal/kg, 77 kcal/box, 38 kcal/serving
THREE Superfood Stews for healthy antioxidant goodness featuring diced meat with spinach, kale, broccoli, and turmeric.
- Chicken Stew: Crude Protein (min) 4.5%, Crude Fat (min) 0.5%, 398 kcal/kg, 62 kcal/box, 31 kcal/serving
- Lamb & Beef Stew: Crude Protein (min) 4%, Crude Fat (min) 2%, 591 kcal/kg, 92 kcal/box, 46 kcal/serving
- Turkey Stew: Crude Protein (min) 4%, Crude Fat (min) 1%, 491 kcal/kg, 77 kcal/box, 38 kcal/serving
How to Feed Pour Overs and Where to Find Them
Pour Overs make a great addition to whatever is in your pet’s bowl! They’re especially great with dry foods, to get a boost of nutrition and moisture in their bowl. Each Pour Over box contains two servings and once opened can be refrigerated for up to three days, similar to our dehydrated food.
Pour Overs are available for purchase at independent pet retail stores across the country – by single box or by the case! Our Store Locator can assist you in finding a store near you. Pour Overs will also be available on the Honest Kitchen website, but only by a case of twelve single boxes.
Honest Kitchen Staff Testimonials
Several staff members got to take home Pour Over samples last month and we were thrilled with the positive feedback, especially from our co-woofers who are known to be picky eaters. These testimonials paint the picture of how useful of a product these Pour Overs can be. Here are a few of our favorites.
My dogs love them! I pour some in a little section on top of dehydrated Honest Kitchen and they eat that part first. My cats have also been caught stealing bites!
– Liz Black, Customer Service & Sales Support Lead
Woody likes to pick around eating his food and skips some meals just to tease his brother and sister. With the Pour Overs, he dove face first into his bowl and didn’t play any of his normal games. Our other two labs also devoured it, but then again Labs devour everything….even shoes.
– Nate Kredich, Chief Operating Officer
All three of our dogs have been absolutely loving the Pour Overs. Willow in particular has been MUCH better at finishing her meals with Pour Overs added. In her old age (she is nearly 13) her appetite has really diminished but we’ve noticed she’s eaten much more voraciously especially with the Superfood Beef Stew recipe. I think they’ll be fantastic for senior dogs as well as those recovering from surgery, etc. or other times when the appetite for solid food has diminished.
– Lucy Postins, Founder & Chief Integrity Officer