Orange and Cranberry Dog Treats
Add a little sunshine to your dog’s day with our Gluten Free Orange and Cranberry Dog Treats.This treat combines the goodness of oranges with the tartness of dried cranberries (which happen to be a natural urinary tract infection treatment). And we can't forget to mention the big boost to your dog's immune system he'll get! These tasty treats come packed with Vitamin C and probiotics.
- gluten-free flour
- gluten-free oats
- the honest kitchen’s Instant Goat Milk
- vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place sections of a peeled orange in a blender or food processor, and blend for 40 seconds until pureed. If the orange has seed, remove from the pureed mixture.
- Combine flour, oats, and Goat’s Milk powder in bowl and set aside.
- Dice dried cranberries into smaller pieces and add to dry mixture
- Add orange mixture, egg, vanilla extract, and honey to bowl and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball. Split the dough into 4 or five smaller balls. Roll each ball onto a flat countertop covered with parchment paper and roll to ¼ to ½ inch thickness. Cut using cookie cutters and place on cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 to 23 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1 to 2 hours.
This dough is sticky, so you'll need to spray your rolling pin with cooking spray.