Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins
Bananas and Peanut Butter—a perfect pairing!This was one of Elvis’ favorites for a reason. Peanut butter and bananas just go together—and they make a fabulous pairing in our Peanut Butter and Banana Dog Muffins. For an extra boost, we’ve added The Honest Kitchen's Goat's Milk to the mix…because our dogs can use a little extra tummy love with this natural supplement with probiotics and digestive enzymes.
1 banana (mashed)
2 cups flour
¼ cup oats
1 tbsp honey
⅓ cup peanut butter
1tbsp The Honest Kitchen Goat's Milk
1 cup water
1 tsp baking powder
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin tin with oil.
In a large bowl, add flour, oats, Goat's Milk and combine. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, add egg, honey, and banana and stir to combine. Add peanut butter and beat together to form a smooth paste.
- Add wet to dry mixture, and stir to form a dough-like consistency. Add the water and mix until well combined.
- Let mixture sit for 15 minutes. Stir a few times, then spoon it into muffin tins, filling each about two-thirds full.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
Before you take the muffins out of the oven, poke one in the middle with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, they’re ready to come out.