Pumpkin Spice Latte Dog Treats
These Pumpkin Spice Latte Dog Treats will be a winter favorite with your pooches.
Perfect for dipping in a bowl of The Honest Kitchen’s Instant Pumpkin Spice Latte, these treats are packed with plenty of pumpkin and the perfect mix of autumn spices. Using a couple of tablespoons of The Honest Kitchen’s Pumpkin Spice Latte powder, we’ve added Instant Turkey Bone Broth to give it an authentic fall flavor.
*This recipes was originally created with our Pumpkin Spice Latte product that's been discontinued. We've recommended using our Instant Goat's Milk as an alternative.*
3 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
1 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
1 cup hot water
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
2 tbsp The Honest Kitchen’s Pumpkin Spice Latte
2 tbsp The Honest Kitchen’s Instant Turkey Bone Broth
1 tbsp baking powder
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, add Bone Broth powder and hot water. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add flour, Pumpkin Spice Latte powder, gluten-free oats, and baking powder, and stir together.
- Add pumpkin puree and egg to dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Slowly add hot broth to all ingredients in the large bowl, and mix until dough is moist but smooth. If dough is too sticky, add more flour.
- Knead dough on a floured surface. Roll out to ¼-inch thickness and cut with cookie cutters.
- Place treats on cookie sheets and place in oven.
- Bake treats for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove treats from oven and let cool on racks for 1-2 hours.
- Store in fridge or freezer in airtight container.
If you don’t have bone broth, you can substitute with water.