Abba Zaba Cheesecake
I love creating unique cakes for my dog Abba.From a giant 1 foot cupcake with perfect-piped frosting to a pulled pork meringue pie. Abba (pictured below) is now technically a senior (who still acts like a puppy) so this dog-friendly cheesecake is enriched with anti-inflammatory extras. Make sure you have Honest Kitchen cookies on hand for this super tasty special treat your dog will go wild for.
2 cups Parmesan Pecks (or any Honest Kitchen Cookie Treat)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 13 oz greek yogurt
1/2 cup honey
2 tbsp hot water
2 8 oz light cream cheese
1/2 cup organic peanut butter
1/2 cup almond flour
Preheat the oven to 325 and wrap the bottom of a springform pan with foil.
- Pulse Honest Kitchen cookies in a food processor until crumbled. Add in cinnamon and pulse once to mix.
- Add in ¼ cup coconut oil and hot water, pulse until combined/
- Press crust into the pan, and bake for 10 mins. Let cool.
- Add yogurt, cream cheese, eggs, and honey to a mixer. Blend at medium speed until combined. Change the speed to ‘low’ and sprinkle in almond flour.
- Remove half the batter, and add peanut butter. Stir in peanut butter until combined.
- Add batter to the crust, alternating between the white batter, and peanut butter batter.
- Cook for 60-70 minutes. Let cool overnight.
If desired, stir coconut oil and peanut butter for a drizzle. Serve in very small slices. Share with the neighborhood pups or freeze any leftovers.