Almond and Cranberry Holiday Balls
Deck your halls with Gluten-Free Almond and Cranberry Holiday Balls!The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming! Get a head start on the baking and give the Gluten-Free Almond and Cranberry Holiday Balls a try. Almond flour is a go-to for many grain-free baking recipes, and it adds a kiss of almond flavor to these treats. We’ve also added dried cranberries—a popular holiday fruit that’s high in vitamin C—and The Honest Kitchen’s Perfect Form Herbal Digestive Supplement.
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1 tbsp honey
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp The Honest Kitchen's Perfect Form
1 cup almond flour
Preheat oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, coconut oil, and honey to a large bowl, and combine with a hand mixer.
- Add rice and almond flour, rolled oats, cranberries, Perfect Form, and baking soda to the wet mixture. Mix thoroughly with hand blender.
- Scoop mixture out of bowl with a tablespoon and place on the cookie sheets, placed about 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 hours. Store in air-tight container in fridge or freezer.
This dough will be crumbly, but will stay in a rounded shape once packed tightly in the tablespoon.