Banana Quinoa Dog Treats
Gluten-free and high in protein, quinoa flour is one of the only plant foods that contain all nine essential amino acids.That’s why we used it in this Banana Quinoa Dog Treat recipe. To give it an extra healthy punch, we’ve also added our Instant Beef Bone Broth to the mix. It’s a balancing, aromatic fusion of cooling, comforting ingredients inspired by ayurvedic principle. Bon appetit, pups!
2/12 cups quinoa flour
1/4 cup flax seed meal
1/2 cup hot water
1 tbsp The Honest Kitchen's Instant Beef Bone Broth
1 Banana (Mashed)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Heat water to a boil, and pour into bowl or measuring cup. Add Instant Beef Powder and stir until almost dissolved. Place aside.
- In a small bowl, mash banana.
- In a large bowl, add quinoa flour, flaxseed meal, egg, and banana. Stir until well combined.
- Pour small amounts, add Beef Broth to the ingredients. Keep adding until pliable dough is formed.
- Roll out to ¼ to ½ inch thickness and cut with cookie cutters. Place on parchment paper-lined sheets.
- Place in oven and let bake for 20 to 23 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on racks.
- Store in airtight containers and keep in refrigerator or freezer.
If the dough doesn’t have the desired consistency, add either flour or water in small amounts, and blend together.