Barista-Style Coconut-Pumpkin Spice Latte for Pets
Fall’s most popular flavor is now available for pets!Does your pet feel left out when you head to your local coffee shop for a tasty pumpkin spice latte? There’s no reason to leave your pooch or kitty out in the cold—The Honest Kitchen’s Instant Goat's Milk will warm many a happy belly. For the basic brew, mix two tablespoons of powder to an 8-ounce cup of hot water, and stir briskly. But if you want to whip up a beverage that’s worthy of starting a new trend, give this Barista-Style Coconut-Pumpkin Spice Latte a go.
1 cup coconut milk
½ tsp honey
2 tbsp The Honest Kitchen Instant Goat’s Milk
1 cinnamon stick
In a small saucepan, warm coconut milk on stove over low heat. As soon as it starts to steam, turn off element and remove sauce pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl or wide mug, add Instant Pumpkin Spice Latte powder.
- In a small bowl, whip egg and honey together. Add to bowl with powder.
- Slowly pour heated coconut milk into mug or bowl.
- Stir all ingredients together with a cinnamon stick until the powder has dissolved.
- Remove cinnamon stick, and once the pumpkin spice latte has cooled, serve to your pet!
Before serving with water or coconut milk, test the pumpkin spice latte to ensure it’s not too hot for your dog or cat.