Blueberry and Blackberry Dog Treats
You’re invited to our black and blueberry extravaganza!As we continue to celebrate blueberries (for National Blueberry Month), we’re incorporating this berry delicious fruit into tasty dog treats. And since it’s a berry party, why not invite some friends over—we’ve invited our good friends, blackberries, into the bowl. As our +1, The Honest Kitchen’s Grain Free Fish Recipe has joined us as our date. This is a treat party you and your dog won't want to miss!
½ cup blueberries
1 cup oats
2 cups rice flour (brown or white)
1 tbsp rosemary (dried & crushed)
The Honest Kitchen Grain Free Fish Recipe (Dehydrated)
1/8th cup water
½ cup blackberries
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a blender, add blueberries, blackberries, water, and egg. Blend for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine rice flour, Grain Free Fish Recipe, gluten-free oats, and crushed rosemary. Mix until well combined.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Combine until a moist dough is formed.
- Place dough on a rice flour powdered countertop. Roll out to ¼-1/2 inch thickness. Cut out treats with cookie cutters and place on cookie sheets.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly brown. Turn off oven and let the cookies sit in the warm oven for another 5 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheets from over. Let cool for 4-5 hours. Store in refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container.