Blueberry & Fish Power Bars for Dogs
Get up and moving with these tasty power bars.Would your dog rather loaf on the couch than accompany you on a walk or a hike? Perhaps he’s not getting enough of an incentive. Try our Blueberry and Fish Power Bars to put the spring into his step and get him excited about your next adventure outdoors. These bars incorporate the awesome nutritional power of wild-caught white fish and antioxidant-rich produce—all dehydrated for prime nutrient retention and superior bio-availability. It’s a power bar that packs a punch!
½ cup dehydrated blueberries
1 ½ cup flour
1 cup oats
2 tsp molasses
1 cup The Honest Kitchen Grain Free Limited Ingredient Fish Recipe
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
1/8th cup water
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mash the banana in a large mixing bowl. Add in the Grain Free Limited Ingredient Fish Recipe dry mix, blueberries, flour, molasses, and oats.
- Slowly add in the applesauce, egg, and water while mixing. The ingredients will form a soft dough.
- Pour dough into square baking pan. Smooth out the top the make sure it’s spread evenly throughout.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let pan cool on cooling racks. Once cooled, cut into squares and remove from pan.
- Keep bars stored in fridge or freeze in airtight container.
Use a pizza cutter to cut up the squares in the pan.