Bone Broth Pour Overs Dog Treats
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Bone broth goes a long way in maintaining your dog's optimal health.Nothing says love like ensuring that your dog has everything he needs to be happy and healthy. And bone broth is just one way you can go the extra mile! That thought was the inspiration behind our Bone Broth Pour Overs. Did you know that bone broth offers a host of benefits for dogs? These include:
- Maintaining a healthy gut (especially helpful for dogs with digestive issues)
- Supporting your dog’s immune system
- Helping the liver detox
- Protecting your dog’s joints
- Offering a full range of minerals, including calcium, silicon, sulfur, magnesium, and phosphorus.
1 tsp dried parsley
2 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
1 cup grated carrot
1 box The Honest Kitchen Bone Broth Pour Overs
1/8 cup water
1 tsp baking soda
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Add flour, parsley, and baking soda to a large bowl and combine well.
- Add Bone Broth Pour Overs, grated carrot and egg to the mix and combine.
- Slowly add water to the mixture into a firm dough is formed. You may not need all the water, as this can turn the dough sticky.
- Knead dough for about 3 minutes. Let stand for about 3 minutes to begin to become firmer.
- Roll dough out onto floured surface to ½ inch thickness and cut using cookie cutters. Place cookies onto the parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on racks for an hour. Keep treats stored in fridge or freeze in airtight container.
Because this dough is on the sticky side, be sure to coat your rolling pin with an oil spray – that way, the dough won’t stick to it when you’re rolling it out.