Cheesy Chicken Delight Dog Food
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Chicken is a popular protein source for dogs. It’s a lean meat that’s packed with nutrients your dog needs to live an active and healthy lifestyle. Not only does this Cheesy Chicken Delight Dog Food include plenty of this lean meat (along with The Honest Kitchen's Whole Grain Chicken Recipe), we’ve also added cottage cheese. Another great source of protein, cottage cheese is a source of calcium and it aids in digestion.
- chicken breasts
- cottage cheese
- green beans
- ground chicken
- ground turmeric
- olive oil
- the honest kitchen's Whole Grain Chicken Recipe
Cook brown rice in small pot on stove or in rice steamer. Set aside once cooked.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan. Brown ground chicken and chicken breasts on medium-high heat. Using a spatula, stir and cut diced pieces of chicken breasts until meat is browned.
- Turn heat to medium and stir in dehydrated food, rice, egg, ground turmeric, and vegetables. Mix well for five minutes.
- Stir in cottage cheese. Mix well for five minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature. Sort out portions, refrigerate and freeze in containers.
Make sure the chicken breast is diced into small pieces; they should be big enough for your dog to chew on, but not small enough for them to swallow whole.