Cheesy Chicken Delight Dog Food
- chicken breasts
- cottage cheese
- green beans
- ground chicken
- ground turmeric
- olive oil
- the honest kitchen's Whole Grain Chicken Recipe
Cook brown rice in small pot on stove or in rice steamer. Set aside once cooked.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan. Brown ground chicken and chicken breasts on medium-high heat. Using a spatula, stir and cut diced pieces of chicken breasts until meat is browned.
- Turn heat to medium and stir in dehydrated food, rice, egg, ground turmeric, and vegetables. Mix well for five minutes.
- Stir in cottage cheese. Mix well for five minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature. Sort out portions, refrigerate and freeze in containers.
Make sure the chicken breast is diced into small pieces; they should be big enough for your dog to chew on, but not small enough for them to swallow whole.