Chickpea Grain Free Dog Treats
Chickpea flour is a versatile and healthy flour that bakes up perfect dog treats.A gluten-free favorite for bakers, chickpea flour is full of fiber and protein. You can use it in most grain-free recipes to give your pooch a boost of calcium, magnesium, folate, vitamin B6, potassium and selenium. And did you know that chickpea flour has anti-inflammatory abilities, which helps dogs that have digestive tract issues? We’ve paired it with The Honest Kitchen’s Grain Free Beef formula, featuring beef, sweet potatoes, potatoes, organic flaxseed and organic coconut.
- chickpea flour
- coconut flour
- flaxseed meal
- ground turmeric
- The Honest Kitchen's Grain Free Beef Recipe
- vegetable broth
- vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350?F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix flours, Grain Free Beef Recipe, brewer’s yeast, flaxseed meal, turmeric, and parsley.
- Add broth and oil mixture to dry ingredients. Mix well and knead with hands until moist dough forms.
- On a piece of parchment paper, roll the dough into a ¼ to ½ thickness and cut with cookie cutters. Place on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Store in airtight containers in fridge or freezer.
Keep an eye on these treats while baking—chickpea flour bakes quickly and can turn the treats crispy.