Cinnamon Sweet Potato Cookies
The taste of cinnamon is sure to drive your dog wild.In a good way, of course—since luckily cinnamon is perfectly healthy in small doses. These Cinnamon Sweet Potato Cookies are a wonderful treat to have on hand for a special occasion. They're easy to make, too!
1 medium egg
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup milk
1 medium sweet potato (peeled and diced into cubes)
1 medium carrot (diced)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Add aluminum foil or coat with cooking spray.
- Bring pot of water to boil. Add diced sweet potato and carrot, then allow to simmer until soft. Strain.
- Mash sweet potato and carrot.
- Mix sweet potato, carrot, egg, and milk in bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix together flour and ground cinnamon.
- Slowly blend together both mixtures until thick.
- Spoon small amounts onto baking sheet, leaving room for them to spread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cookies begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool overnight.
Be sure to flatten the doughy mixture onto the pan with the bottom edge of a spoon for flatter cookies. Otherwise, feel free to play around with the shapes to get your desired look.