Coconut Pumpkin Spice Balls
Add a dash of Pumpkin Spice to these gluten-free coconut treats!
Feel that chill in the air? We’ve got a way to get your dog to snuggle up to you—bake him some Coconut Pumpkin Spice Balls! There are plenty of ways to use The Honest Kitchen’s Instant Pumpkin Spice Latte, because this nourishing blend of goat’s milk, pumpkin, honey, and aromatic spices perks up any homemade treat.
*This recipes was originally created with our Pumpkin Spice Latte product that's been discontinued. We've recommended using our Instant Goat's Milk as an alternative.*
1 1/2 cups coconut flour
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 tbsp The Honest Kitchen Instant Spice Pumpkin Latte
1 cup apple sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Knead dough with hands – it should be moist enough to stick together.
- Roll dough into small balls (about ½ tablespoon) and place on cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on racks.
- Store in fridge or freezer in airtight container.
If your dough is too dry and won’t stick together, add 1 tablespoon of water to mixture until desired consistency is reached.