Cranberry Sweet Potato Cookies
Cranberry sweet potato cookies are the ultimate healthy treat to hand your dog for a job well done.Dogs love anything sweet and this tasty treat combines two of the most mouth-watering, healthy snacks they can eat! Cranberries and sweet potatoes converge to create a scrumptious cookie that your dog will go wild for. Since both of the main ingredients are perfectly safe for your pup, there’s no reason they can't snack on a couple of them a day. As an added bonus these cookies are even grain-free!
⅓ cup dried (unsweetened) cranberries
2 large eggs
1 cup gluten-free flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 cup raw honey
2 sweet potatoes (cooked and peeled)
½ tsp baking soda
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for 30 minutes or until soft enough to easily mash.
- Allow sweet potatoes to cool, then peel and mash in large bowl.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well until it forms a thick dough.
- Roll out dough onto counter and cut out cookies into desired shape.
- Place cookies onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
As an added touch you can lightly layer some yummy peanut butter on top when serving one of these to your pup!