Easy Autumn Power Bowl Recipe for Dogs
½ cup butternut squash (peeled and cubed into ¼ pieces)
1 carrot (diced)
½ cup fresh kale (roughly chopped)
6 heaping tbsp’s of The Honest Kitchen’s Instant Beef Bone Broth
2 ½ cup of warm water
1 cup beef stew meat (cut into ¼” pieces)
Place the Beef Bone Broth mix into a large saucepan, add the water and mix.
- Add the diced beef, carrot and squash.
- Bring to a boil over a medium-high heat.
- Turn down the heat slightly and simmer for 20 minutes until the veggies are tender when poked with a knife, and the beef is cooked through.
- Add the kale and stir gently to submerge.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Crack the egg carefully into the broth and poach in the simmering liquid for one minute
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer carefully to your dog’s bowl and serve.
Quantity is sufficient for a 60 to 70 lb dog for one meal. For smaller dogs, mix to break up and disperse the egg into the stew, and serve about ½ cup per 30 lbs of body weight, using a ladle to transfer to your dog’s bowl.