Easy Goat's Milk Dog Treats
Keeping it simple with a homemade dog treat that’s easy on the tummy!Homemade dog treats don’t have to be complicated to be tasty. With ingredients you already have handy, you can whip up a batch of these Easy Goat's Milk Dog Treats. These dog treats are good for the gut. That’s because Honest Kitchen's Instant Goat's Milk is an all-natural goat’s milk formula with five billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes. And these treats are gluten-free—perfect for dog’s with food sensitivities.
1 apple (grated)
2 ½ cups gluten-free flour
1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
1 tbsp Instant Goat's Milk
¼ cup water
1 tbsp natural peanut butter
Preheat oven to 335°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add gluten-free flour, peanut butter, Goat'
- s Milk, ground flax seeds, and egg. Mix well.
- Grate apple (peel on) and stir into the mix.
- Gradually add in water while mixing. The dough should be moist, but not sticky.
- On a flat surface, sprinkle gluten-free flour to prepare for rolling. Break off a fist-sized ball and roll out to ¼ inch thickness. Cut out using cookie cutters and place on cookie sheets. Repeat until dough is used up.
- Place cookies into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool on racks for 1-2 hours.
- Store in an airtight container or bag and keep in fridge or freezer until needed.
You can use an all-purpose gluten-free flour or rice flour—both work equally well with this recipe.