Banana and Pumpkin Dog Treats
Warm and fuzzy feelings guaranteed with our Gluten-free Banana and Pumpkin Dog Treats!There’s no place like homemade for the holidays! There are so many reasons to get into the spirit of the season, and there’s no reason why you can’t spoil your dog with a little lovin’ from The Honest Kitchen oven. Our Gluten-free Banana and Pumpkin Dog Treats hit the spot with pumpkin, banana, and cinnamon, along with the goodness of The Honest Kitchen's Goat's Milk and Grain Free Turkey Recipe.
¾ cup brown rice flour
1 tsp cinnamon
¾ cup coconut flour
¼ cup dry powdered milk
¼ cup olive oil
1 cup pumpkin puree
¾ cup tapioca flour
⅓ cup The Honest Kitchen's Grain Free Turkey Recipe
1 tbsp The Honest Kitchen's Instant Goat's Milk
1 cup banana (mashed)
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix pumpkin puree, banana, egg, and oil, and stir until well combined. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix all flours, powdered milk, dry food, Goat's Milk, and cinnamon.
- Add wet mixture to dry. Mix until a moist dough forms – use your hands if necessary.
- Roll out dough to about 1/4" thickness onto a floured surface (use rice flour). Cut into desired shapes and place treats on lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until light golden.
- Place on cooling rack for 2-4 hours. Store in fridge or freezer in airtight container.
You need to keep an eye on your gluten-free dog treats while they’re baking. Cookies made with gluten-free flours tend to bake quicker than regular flour.