Gluten-Free Blueberry and Carrot Dog Treats
A little bit of blueberry goes a long way in this delicious dog treat recipe!Who says that gluten-free has to be boring? There’s nothing dull about these Gluten-Free Blueberry and Carrot Dog Treats. Along with a healthy dose of fruits and veggies, we’ve also added The Honest Kitchen's Perfect Form Herbal Digestive Supplement, rosemary, and parsley. It’s a power-packed treat for your power-packed dog!
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup blueberries
1 carrot (shredded)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp parsley
2 cups rice flour
1 tsp rosemary
1 tbsp The Honest Kitchen's Perfect Form
1 cup applesauce
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Add blueberries, shredded carrot, egg, and applesauce to blender. Blend until pureed.
- In a large bowl, add rice flour, Perfect Form, baking powder, rosemary, parsley, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Add contents of blender to the dry ingredients in bowl. Mix until moist dough is formed.
- Roll out on rice-floured surface and roll out to ½ inch thickness. Cut using cookie cutter and place on cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool overnight. Store in airtight container or bag.
If the dough is too sticky, add more rice flour until desired consistency is achieved.