Gluten-Free Eggnog Loaf for Dogs
The holidays are getting spice with our Eggnog Loaf—made especially for nice dogs.Stuff your dog’s stuffing with The Honest Kitchen’s Instant Eggnog Powder, because you can make a lot more than just tasty beverage. Made with a nourishing blend of goat’s milk, honey, eggs, and cinnamon, this eggnog powder can be used to spice up a host of homemade dog treats. We’ve added it to our Gluten-Free Eggnog Loaf recipe—the perfect treat to leave out for Santa Paws!
- baking soda
- gluten-free rolled oats
- plain Greek yogurt
- the honest kitchen's Instant Eggnog Powder
all-purpose gluten-free flour
Preheat oven to 350?F. Spray or rub oil on loaf tin.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add gluten-free flour, Instant Eggnog Powder, gluten-free rolled oats, cornstarch, baking soda, and cinnamon, and mix together.
- Add Greek yogurt, beaten eggs, and honey to dry ingredients and combine well.
- Pour or spoon mixture into loaf pans, and fill about ¾ from the top.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for an hour.
- Once cool, remove baked loaf from the tin. Cut into desired slice thickness and serve.
Before removing the loaf from the oven, stick a toothpick in the middle – if it comes out clean, the loaf is ready to come out.