Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Banana Dog Treats
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
An easy-to-make treat recipe that's gluten-free.It’s got all the good stuff and there are no fillers in sight! That’s the ideal behind our Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Banana Dog Treats. There’s nothing complicated in it: a ripe banana, some natural peanut butter, an egg, flax seeds, and of course, the most important ingredient, The Honest Kitchen’s Grain Free Chicken Recipe.
1 tbsp flax seed meal
2 cups gluten-free flour
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
1/3 cup The Honest Kitchen's Grain Free Chicken Recipe
water as needed
Preheat oven to 300°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the banana, egg, and peanut butter together with a fork. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix gluten-free flour, The Honest Kitchen's Grain Free Chicken Recipe, and flax seed meal until combined.
- Add in the banana mixture. If dough is too dry, add in a small amount of water until dough forms.
- Roll out dough onto floured surface (use gluten-free flour). Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut out with cookie cutters. Place on cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25- 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on racks for 2-3 hours.
- Store in airtight container or bag and keep in fridge or freezer until needed.
Just pour The Honest Kitchen’s Grain Free Chicken Recipe into the mix as is – dry and dehydrated. Once it mixes into the dough, it helps to bind the gluten-free flour to the other ingredients so the cookies don’t crumble when baked.