Gluten-Free Pomegranate Tapioca Dog Treats
Bake up a batch of Pomegranate Tapioca Dog Treats—they’re sweet and satisfying!Gluten-free tapioca flour plus tangy pomegranate juice equals one woofin’ good treat! Pomegranates are packed with vitamin C, folic acid, fiber, and potassium, plus it offers plenty of antioxidants. To make my work easier, I used pomegranate juice with no added sugar. Using Honest Kitchen's Instant Goat's Milk, this treat packs a probiotic punch.
3/4 cup pomegranate juice
2 cups tapioca flour
2 tbsp The Honest Kitchen Instant Goat’s Milk
1 tbsp vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Add tapioca flour, Instant Goat's Milk, and egg into a large bowl and mix well.
- Add vegetable oil and mix until combined.
- Slowly add pomegranate juice while stirring. Add more or less juice as needed.
Knead dough in bowl with your hands until a firm dough is formed.
- Roll out on parchment paper lined countertop to ½ inch thickness. Cut with cookie cutter and place on sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 4-5 hours to harden.
- Store in airtight bags or container and keep in fridge or freezer until needed.
This dough can be sticky – spray your cookie cutter with oil before using them on the dough.