Gluten-Free Raspberry Dog Muffins
Break out some berry delightful brunch treats for your pooch!Freshly baked muffins straight out of the oven—what a wonderful way to start the day. Although your pooch won’t be pairing it with a cup of coffee, these Gluten-Free Raspberry Dog Muffins will perk him up. If you don’t have fresh raspberries at your grocery store, frozen berries work just as well. Just make sure you don’t take one for yourself…these ones are for dogs only.
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
3 cups gluten-free flour
1 1/2 cups raspberries
1 tbsp The Honest Kitchen’s Goat's Milk
1 cup water
4 tsp baking powder
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with non-stick spray.
In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, Goat's Milk, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk oil, eggs, and water.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and combine.
- Fold in raspberries to the mix. The flour should be thick when complete.
Fill each muffin cup with two spoonfuls of dough (almost to the top) as they don't rise much.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Take muffins out of pans and let cool on racks.
Before you take the muffins out of the oven, poke one in the middle with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, they’re ready to come out.