Golden Milk Pumpkin and Cranberry Dog Treats
A golden treat that nourishes from head to tail!Have you tried The Honest Kitchen’s Instant Golden Milk Mix? We made it a part of our Golden Milk Pumpkin and Cranberry Dog Treat recipe. A take on the ancient recipe, this instant mix is a nourishing blend of coconut milk, honey and spices made just for pets. Boasting a nourishing fusion of ingredients inspired by Ayurvedic principles, this Golden Milk mix also includes turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger.
1 1/2 cups oatmeal flour
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup pumpkin puree
2 cups rice flour
1 tbsp The Honest Kitchen's Instant Golden Milk Mix
1/2 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whip eggs lightly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix rice flour, oatmeal flour, and Golden Milk Mix. Add in cranberries and stir together.
- Stir in eggs, followed by pumpkin puree and peanut butter. Combine all ingredients until a moist dough is formed.
- Roll out onto floured surface to ½ to ¼ inch thickness. Cut using cookie cutters and place on cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on racks for 1 hour.
- Store in fridge or freezer in airtight container.
If dough is too moist, add rice flour to dough as needed.