Grain Free Chicken Apple Gluten Free Pupcakes
Any day can be a special day…especially when Force Apple Pupcakes are on the menu.There are so many reasons to love cupcakes. One of the reasons I love them is that you get the perfect amount of cake in a handy serving—there’s no overindulging (that’s not to say that I haven’t gone a little overboard!). If you’re throwing a puppy party or just celebrating how awesome your dog is, make the occasion extra special with these Chicken Apple Pupcakes. Made with gluten free flour, apple, cinnamon, an The Honest Kitchen's Grain Free Chicken Recipe (Force), these treats are the icing on the pupcake of your dog’s day!
1/4 cup applesauce
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp cinnamon
3 cups gluten-free flour
1 cup gluten-free oats
3 tbsp honey
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup The Honest Kitchen's Grain Free Chicken Recipe
3 cups water
Preheat oven to 350?F. Lightly grease muffin tins.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce, water, egg, and honey.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, dry food, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Slowly add wet to dry ingredients, and stir in shredded apple. Using an electric mixer, mix on medium speed for about 1 minute.
- Pour in lightly greased muffin tins almost to the top of the mold. Place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. To ensure the pupcakes are done, insert toothpick in center – if it comes out clean, they’re ready to come out.
- Remove from oven and cool pupcakes on a wire rack.
- Once the pupcakes are cool, frost with peanut butter.
For an added touch, sprinkle the top of the pupcakes with crushed peanuts or dry food!