Limited Ingredient Duck & Mango Dog Treats
Rated 5.0 stars by 2 users
Want to spruce up your dog treats? Add a little Honest Kitchen to the mix!We're getting festive with an awesome recipe using our Limited Ingredient Duck Recipe. It’s made with just six whole food ingredients, including cage-free duck and sweet potatoes. Our LID Duck Recipe is gentle on sensitive stomachs, which makes it a great choice for dogs with any food allergies or who need a simplified diet.
2 cups gluten-free flour
1 cup mango
⅓ cup The Honest Kitchen's Limited Ingredient Duck Recipe
1 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350?F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add flour, dry food, mashed mango, egg, and cinnamon. Knead gently and form into a ball with your hands.
- Flour work surface. Start with a small ball of dough and roll to ¼ inch thickness. Cut with cookie cutters and place on cookie sheets.
- Place in oven for for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool overnight on racks.
- Place in airtight container, and store in fridge or freezer.
You can use fresh or frozen mango - both work equally well. If you don't have mango, you could substitute mashed banana or strawberries. Feel free to sub whatever Honest Kitchen recipe you have on hand!