Peary Delicious Dog Treats
Pears are a healthy treat—and they're even better when baked into treats for your dog.You can make them yourself with our homemade Peary Delicious Dog Treats, topped with Honest Kitchen's Whole Food Clusters. Part of the apple family, pears are completely safe for dogs to eat, as they’re rich vitamins and minerals. But always remember to remove the seeds, stem, and core from the pear—especially the seeds, as they contain cyanide, which is toxic.
1 tsp cinnamon
2 1/4 cups gluten-free flour
15 pieces The Honest Kitchen Grain Free Turkey Recipe Clusters
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp baking powder
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place chopped pears in blender and blend for about 1 minute, until pears are pureed.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until dough is formed.
- Scoop dough out with a tablespoon. Roll dough in between your hands and place on cookie sheet. Pat with ball with fingers to flatten out.
- Place 1 cluster in the middle of each cookie. Push down until the top is flat with the dough.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on rack for an hour until cooled.
You can leave the peel on the pear – it will become puree in the blender. Just make sure to wash the pears thoroughly before using.