Pumpkin Molasses Dog Treats
Don't let the cold weather keep your dog from enjoying these gluten-free treats!Wintertime is a perfect excuse to break out a few new recipes for the pooches in your house. Our Pumpkin Molasses homemade dog treats are not only easy to make, but might tempt you to sneak a bite! In moderation, molasses is a wonderful sweetener that’s perfect for use in dog treats. In fact, molasses contains vitamin-B6, copper, iron, calcium, potassium, and other beneficial minerals. And for a digestive boost, we’ve added The Honest Kitchen's Instant Goat's Milk and pumpkin puree to the mix.
- baking soda
- gluten-free flour
- pumpkin puree
- the honest kitchen’s Goat's Milk
- vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, blend the egg, pumpkin, molasses, vegetable oil, and water together.
- Add the gluten-free flour, Goat'
- s Milk, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder into the wet mixture, and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Scoop dough by teaspoon and roll into balls.
- Place balls on cookie sheets and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Store in fridge or freezer in airtight container.
If the fork sticks to the dough while pressing, spray with non-stick oil.