Pumpkin Peanut Butter Frozen Treats
1 can pumpkin puree
1 tbsp the honest kitchen's Instant Goat's Milk
1 cup plain yogurt
1 tbsp peanut butter
Add yogurt, pumpkin puree, Goat's Milk, and peanut butter into a blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture right from blender into ice cube trays or silicone molds. Use a spatula to ensure the mixture is spread evenly into the tray or mold.
- Once each mold is full, wrap in plastic wrap or place in Ziploc bag to avoid mess.
- Place in freezer and let freeze completely, overnight.
- When you'
- re ready to serve, take molds out of freezer and let stand for a minute. They'
- ll pop out with a simple twist of the tray.
I like to place a flat, moveable surface under my molds when I'm pouring any mixture into them. The silicone molds are flexible and the mixture tends to go all over the place once I pick it up to move it (not to mention all over the freezer!). By placing the mold on a piece of stiff cardboard (cut to size) or a small baking sheet, I just pick it up with the full mold and place it in the freezer—no mess!