Pumpkin Pour Overs Treats
Pour Over plenty of yumminess in your next batch of treats.Have you tried The Honest Kitchen's new Pour Overs? I was excited to try the Pumpkin Pour Overs in this batch of treats. I found it gave the dough plenty of moisture while making it easy to kneed. I also love how this pourable stew comes with a ton of flavor and healthy ingredients, including pumpkin, turkey, apples, cinnamon, and ginger. In the end, the treats turned out picture perfect—and the pooches could get enough of them!
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp ginger
2 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
1/4 cup pureed pumpkin
1 box The Honest Kitchen Pumpkin Pour Overs
1 tsp baking soda
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the Pour Overs, pumpkin, egg, coconut oil, and water together in a large bowl.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, and ginger. Combine well.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut with cookie cutters. Place on cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on racks for 2-3 hours. Keep treats stored in fridge or freeze in airtight container.
If you find your dough too moist, add in another ¼ of gluten free flour.