Stuffing Muffins for Dogs
The Honest Kitchen
With fall in the air, it's the perfect time for us to share a delicious and healthy treat recipe for our furry companions - stuffing muffins for dogs! These treats are easy to make and packed with nutrients that will keep your pup happy and healthy.
As you know, dogs love treats, and oftentimes, the store-bought options can be packed with unhealthy ingredients. That's why we've decided to share some homemade treat ideas that are both delicious and nutritious.
In this blog post, we'll guide you through the process of making these stuffing muffins, perfect for fall, as well as share some other healthy treat ideas for your furry friend. Trust us, your pup will be begging for more of these tasty treats. Let's get started on making some healthy and delicious fall dog treats!
Mix 1/3 cup (prepared) of our Instant Bone Broth, 1/3 cup (prepared) of our Instant Goat's Milk, and 1 Egg.
- Spray your ramekins or muffin pan with cooking spray. Add cubed bread, Whole Food Clusters, diced apples, and diced celery to your ramekins or muffin pan.
- Pour your Bone Broth, Goat's Milk, Egg mixture over the bread and clusters mixture.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Let your Stuffing Muffin mixture sit for 15 mins and press down on the bread a few times to make sure the bread soaks up all that goodness before baking.
- Bake for 45 mins. Let cool before serving.
- Pro Tip: Serve with our Instant Bone Broth as the gravy!