Whole Grain Beef and Banana Bites
What’s better than beef? How about some beef with banana?Hamburgers sizzling on the barbecue—one of the greatest smells of the summer, hands down. And even though our dogs shouldn’t partake in that grilled delicacy, there’s no reason why we can make them their own version of the summer treat. Your pooch will love our Beef and Banana Bites, made with The Honest Kitchen’s Whole Grain Beef Recipe, along with ground beef, cream cheese and a banana. Made with ranch-raised beef, fresh produce and whole grain goodness, verve certainly adds plenty of it to these mini dog-friendly treats!
1 tsp cinnamon
1 banana (mashed)
½ cup cream cheese
½ cup ground beef (raw)
½ cup rolled oats
½ cup the honest kitchen's Whole Grain Beef Recipe
1 cup warm water
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9” square baking pan with a thin layer of non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add water and oats. Stir thoroughly and leave oats to soak for 5 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir thoroughly until combined well.
- Pour thick batter into the baking pan and smooth out evenly.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until slightly crispy on the top.
- Cool and slice into individual bars before serving.
- Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
If you don't have any cream cheese handy, feel free to substitute 1/2 cup of cottage cheese instead.