Thank you so much for your continued patience as we navigate the supply chain challenges we’ve had over the past year. As we promised, we wanted to provide you with another current update on the situation.
We are excited to say we are rounding a significant corner and will see improved inventory across our most popular recipes. We’ve provided a breakdown of what to expect across each of our product lines below, so that you can best plan for your pet.
DEHYDRATED RECIPES FOR DOGS
- Over the next few months, inventory will continue to improve with our best-selling whole grain and grain free lines, followed by gourmet grains.
- Our Limited Ingredient Dehydrated recipes will be produced in limited quantities and will have sporadic availability in the next few months—we anticipate healthier levels around early July.
- Our Base Mixes will have limited availability for the foreseeable future.
CLUSTERS RECIPES FOR DOGS
- We’re focusing primarily on producing 10 lb and 20 lb bags of our most-popular Grain Free Chicken, Whole Grain Chicken and Grain Free Small Breed and Puppy products at first. However, most Clusters recipes will see at least modest inventory level improvements.
WET FOOD & TOPPERS FOR DOGS
- Our wet foods and toppers for dogs will continue to stay mostly in stock.
DAILY BOOSTERS FOR DOGS & GOAT’S MILK FOR CATS
- We may have intermittent outages in the Daily Boost line and Goat’s Milk for Cats until June due to canister shortages, however we should have a healthy supply of sachets.
TREATS FOR DOGS
- Cookies: All recipes should continue to stay mostly in-stock.
- Fish Treats: We may have intermittent outages throughout 2022, due to domestic labor challenges.
- Meaty Treats: Unfortunately, we will have a low, intermittent supply of meaty treats for the foreseeable future.
CAT FOOD, TOPPERS & TREATS
- We expect to have a healthy inventory of all recipes in our cat food line.
It’s important to note that there is still significant volatility in our supply chains, and we may have intermittent outages due to unforeseen shifts in production or transportation delays. However, we are confident that we’re heading in the right direction and hope that this information helps you plan your pet’s meals moving forward.
We apologize for the disruption that you’ve faced over the last year, and are grateful for your continued support. We are excited to get our human grade foods back into your pets’ bowls on a more consistent basis.
Thank you for being an Honest Kitchen customer!