Hope Dog Treats
We “hope” your dog will enjoy these homemade treats!Did you know that The Honest Kitchen is celebrating our biggest launch ever? This spring is bringing more than just fragrant blooms—new grain-free, limited-ingredient diets are also popping up! One of them is our Limited Ingredient Beef Recipe (Hope) which features six limited ingredients, and a single protein as the first ingredient. The formula combines beef and chickpeas into one delicious meal that’s ideal for dogs that have sensitivities to many common pet food ingredients. Try our Hope Gluten Free Dog Treats—it’s a homemade dog cookie you can feel good about feeding to your pooch!
½ cup coconut flour
½ cup corn meal
1 cup flour
½ cup oats
1 tbsp Honey
⅓ The Honest Kitchen’s Limited Ingredient Beef Recipe
½ cup water
1 tbsp chia seeds
Preheat oven to 350F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add gluten free flour and oats, corn meal, dry food, and chia seeds. Stir until mixed well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry. Stir in egg, honey, and water, and mix until dough forms.
- Scoop out mixture with a tablespoon. Roll into small balls using your hands. Place on cookie sheets and lightly press down on each ball with fork to slightly flatten.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on racks for 2-3 hours.
- Store in airtight containers and keep in refrigerator or freezer.
Spray tablespoon with cooking oil before scooping out the dough. This will make it easy to remove from the spoon when you’re ready to roll the dough into small balls.