Puploaf: Meatloaf Recipe for Dogs (Turkey OR Beef)
Dogs love meat, so what’s better for them than meatloaf?
How about Beefloaf! We’ve packed a lot of goodness into this beef-ful meatloaf—not only does it have lean ground beef, but it also has The Honest Kitchen’s Whole Grain Beef Recipe. Upping the nom nom factor is cottage cheese, eggs, rolled oats, and mixed vegetables. Trust us…your dog will be drooling over this dish!
Turkey Or Beef Puploaf: Recipe Overview
Meatloaf for Dogs
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup the honest kitchen's Whole Grain Beef Recipe dehydrated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables chopped or grated
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
Spray or grease your pan before putting the mixture in the pan. That way, it won’t stick to the sides or bottom when it’s finished cooking.
Try Our Other Dog-Friendly Loaf Recipes
- Pet Recipe: Halloween Chicken, Pumpkin and Apple Loaf for Dogs
- Pet Gluten-Free Apple Loaf
- Pet Gluten-Free Eggnog Loaf for Dogs