No-Bake Pup-kin Pie
Don’t let your pups miss out on this holiday favorite! This easy, no-bake recipe contains our Instant Goat's Milk and pumpkin to help settle over-stuffed tummies from big Thanksgiving meals.
1 can pureed pumpkin
1 tsp The Honest Kitchen's Instant Goat's Milk
8 oz The Honest Kitchen's Pumpkin & Cinnamon Goat’s Milk N’ Cookies
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 dollop yogurt to garnish (optional)
Blend cookies in a food processor until powdery/crumbled.
- Once the cookies are crumbled, add coconut oil and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon 1-2 tbsp of cookie crumb mixture into a small glass jar or container. Set aside.
Mix pumpkin and Goat's Milk until thoroughly combined. Add a dash of coconut oil if desired.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of pumpkin mixture into the glass jar on top of cookie crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours up to a full day.
- Garnish with a dollop of yogurt and any leftover crumb mixture if desired. Serve chilled.
You can crumble the cookies in a plastic bag using a meat tenderizer or blend in a blender if you don’t have a food processor.